Thursday, September 24, 2009

Capturing the Moments

We have a photographer! He is amazing and I am soo pumped! In the beginning of October, he's coming to do our engagement photos for our wedding announcement in the paper. He's also a friend of Dan's so we know he will treat us fantastic. He's affordable and does phenomenal work, so much better than some photographers I spoke to that charge much more for much less. Check him out at http://www.chrisgrahamphoto.com.
I spoke so so many photographers and I knew from the first moment that Chris was the man for the job. If you're looking for photographers in the Estevan area and need more information, leave a comment. I have a list of photographers, contact information, and pricings. But check out Chris' site for Saskatchewan weddings. Trust me, he's the best. Just remember, he's booked for June 12th, 2010 already.