Sunday, June 14, 2009

Moving Along & Coming Together

We now have an officiant for the wedding. A woman that Dan has known for many years is a marriage commissioner in our city and she has agreed to marry us. I think she is just as excited about it as we are. When she returned my call, she sounded very happy and stated just how "pumped" she was about it. I am so, so happy! It's going to be fantastic to be married by someone we know, and it feels amazing knowing how happy she is too.
She is also friends with my first choice photographer and is going to help us talk her into taking our booking. :)
I started calling D.J.s and that is proving to be a bit of a downer. Talk about expensive. But a work friend of Dan's used to do it, so hopefully we hear from him sometime. Rumor says he still has all his equiptment.