Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not Much To Report

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you! I hope you had a fantastic day!

It's been a slow week in the wedding planning department, mainly due to an extremely busy week in the work department, but month end is now done and my brain is slowly starting to feel less like Jello. In this slow/busy week, my parents were at the oil show in Weyburn and ran into my to be brother-in-law/generous wedding host. I hear reports back that he is extremely happy to be having our wedding at his acreage and has plenty of ideas that he would like to run by us. It's a pretty good feeling knowing how much he cares.

On a side note, I would like to say how proud I am of Dan. He started a new workout program not too long ago, P90X. He wanted to get a little more active, get into better shape, build some more muscle, and just feel better about himself all around. Well I am very happy to shamelessly sing his praises, as we have to go shopping for new jeans for him. He is so happy about it, and I'm proud of him because he's so happy.