Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Accessories

I've been scanning the websites of some of myfavorite stores for accessories for my wedding dress. I love the stockings shown below. I have them in black already, but am really considering buying a white pair. I also thought about just buying a pair of plain white thigh highs and sewing a blue bow onto them for the "something blue".

I found this earring set at the same store. I like the rinestone drop earrings at the left side. They would match the necklace I liked from another one.

This is the necklace I liked. It's just a simple rinestone choker. I have always prefered chokers and shorter necklaces, plus it would look great with a strapless or spaghetti strap dress.

Hair. What to do with hair! I haven't any clue yet. I was growing my hair out for about 6 months before the engagement, and have decided to keep growing it out now as well. Here are some hair items I liked. The first picture is just a sparkle headband, I've seen them in a few stores and they come in many colors, but I just want silver. I saw a cute idea in one of my bridal magazines where the model had 3 of them spaced apart in her hair. I loved the way it looked.

This was just simple and cute. Just a satin ribbon tied in a bow.

These are adorable. I love stars and these blue and silver star bobbi pins were just up my alley.

Everything except the necklace was found at Hot Topic. The necklace was found at Claire's.
My Mood: Stressed