Sunday, March 25, 2007

Busy Busy

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. It's been a very long couple weeks at work, trying to get everything back up to where we need it to be to operate smoothly. We're in a couple of trailers, and my filing cabinets are now a couple of rubbermaid containers and a cardboard box, but my end is ready to roll. I haven't had nearly the chance to look up wedding ideas. But I did find something I thought was sute. I love the letters saying "I Do" on the cake table I've seen them in a few pictures now. Lately we've been looking into honeymoon destinations, so Dan can have an idea of what we are looking for so he can start his planning. So far we've decided we would like an all inclusive golf and spa resort. We've found a couple and he's searching for more.

My Mood: Sore