Friday, March 2, 2007

Decoration Ideas

:) More wedding stuff. Lol. I remember ages and ages ago watching a show on HGTV and they were decorating for a Christmas party for two young roommates. I remember them hanging hot pink Christmas Tree balls on a thick black ribbon and then hanging them at different heights along the wall. It looked great. Unforunately I have been unable to find a picture exactly like then ones they did but I did find 2 somewhat similar. I figure that the idea could be used all over. Hanging on tables, from the ceiling, along the walls, off chairs, around doorways, etc.etc. And I'm sure they'd look good in any wedding color combination that you have. Now whether I want to make the big bow at the ball or taper the ribbon into a " v " shape and loop it back up, I don't know, but I thought it was a really cute idea. I know it's an idea we'll put to use, although I'm not 100% sure of where.

My Mood: Restless