Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Gold Fish

I had a chance to sit with my Mom for a couple hours last night and her and I had a great talk about wedding stuff. If you've ever met her you know she is a very creative woman and she does beautiful crafts and scrapbooking. She's probably tried to make absolutely everything from pottery to glass blowing and I've never seen anything she couldn't master. But of course, we talked about dresses, decor, favors, etc, etc. When we were talking about centerpieces she told me an idea that was great, but for some odd reason I hadn't even thought about. She said for our orange and blue, to put gold fish in something - we'll look into vases, glasses, bowls, etc. - with blue rocks at the bottom. Lightbulb! So I found a cute picture this morning to give an idea of the look.
My Mood: Listless