Monday, April 30, 2007

Invitation Wording

I don't know if anyone else has trouble with the wording of their invitations, but I sure am. Dan and I aren't formal people, and neither will our wedding be overly formal, so a formally worded, fancy calligraphy, uptight wedding invitation is not our style. Would make us feel, like I said there, uptight. I don't think that when I see other people's formal invitations, but that's the way it feels when I try to relay it to us. But how do you word a casual wedding invitation??

Paper and More has solved this problem for me. They have tons of sample wording for absolutely every style one may be looking for. They certainly have helped me out and here I post my praise to them and I hope to help out someone else needed wording ideas.

My Mood:
Impressed